4.01.2009

Funny things today

Ms M: It's hard to negotiate with an irrational person
James: That's the nicest adjective I've heard before Hitler's name
Ms M: ... thank you...?

Sign: NO LEFT TURN 4-6 PM MON-FRI
*It is five PM on a wednesday*
Mom: *turns left*

Maybe you had to be there.

Grace: Clara, I know an (evanescence) song you would like because it's happy.
Me: Is it happy? Like, if you took out the words and hummed it, would I know it was happy?
Grace: *hums*
Me: You sound like you've been shot.
Grace (singing): I see the world through the eyes of a child...
Me (with sarcasm): OH GOD, MY LIFE IS FLASHING BEFORE MY EYES

Me (under my breath): I want to snap my face in half.
Mr H: Oh no... let's not do that...

He now thinks I'm a psychopath. I had a headache.

Mr H: What? I have four calculators!

(Hating on Anneka)
Yar: Well your prince may do organic farming, but our Prince is a musician!
Drew: That's what it sounds like when the doves cry!
Everyone: Oooooh...
Sam: He brought the purple rain!

I feel at times as though I am living in a poorly written comic strip. Overly drawn out non-dramas punctuated by puns and hilarity.

Driving in DC during rush hour is like a series of short comas punctuated by outbursts of anger and terror.

Paul doesn't think dogs have feelings and he is wrong. Chili says so.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: