12.03.2008

Almost nine

It cannot only be wednesday. I am exhausted. This is not fair.
And exams are coming up. Shoot me please?

Today in musical practice we played several games including near-excessive physical contact. At first I was like "hey this is weird" but then I realized we are a family. Or, we will be, by the time Mr B's done with us. And that's what I love about it. So yeah, two guys were on top of me... at once... but it's all in the name of ensemble building.

Real conversation
Tom: I'm hungry. Clara, are you food?
Me: Only to cannibals, and I'm almost sure you don't swing that way.
Tom: I'm really hungry though. Can I eat you?
Me: Hm. I'd prefer you didn't. But you can eat Kylie if you want.
Kylie: Hey!

So I was sitting on the bus to the parking lot writing on a post it note various notes to myself, such as what to blog about. The list was pretty weird without context. Here is the list:
-Wednesday
-Physical Contact
-Cannibalism
-Weirdness of List

Love always,
Clara

No comments: