12.19.2008

I am with the coolest people ever... again

Vivian and I are at Daphna's house.
It's freaking awesome.
Vivian stole my phone on the train and had a tremendously inappropriate conversation with a certain ex of mine. I usually wouldn't disclose that information, but it's important for context. I try to separate my internet life and my personal past dramas.
Real (absolutely real) conversation of the day:
Me (but not): No i was legit serious
Him: I'll take you up on that
Me (but not): When im back from jersey?
Him: Exactly. When and where, babe.
Me (but not): My house. Things can be arranged.

He claims he knew it wasn't me. But who can be sure?

Quote without context:
"You'd say, 'yo, digs, drive in the hood, yo'"

Ann was on our train, randomly enough. she was going to a squash tournament. Vivian didn't know squash was a sport. It was funny.
The people on the train thought we were crazy. They were probably right.

I have a giant chart of who has herpes...

Love always,
Clara

No comments: