12.17.2008

Procrastination is my best friend

I like random indian lentil dishes. Random indian chickpea dishes, on the other hand, are very spicy. Although to be honest, I like them too.
And spicy food stimulates your metabolism, so what now bitchessss?

A little bit ago my dad and I decided I was going to run in the special election for the general assembly (our guy just resigned).
Turns out you have to be a registered voter (a.k.a. over 18). Damn.

Real Conversation with my dad just now:
Dad: So you could have easily won that election. (The turnout was really low)
Me: Yeah it's a shame you have to be a registered voter to run for general assembly.
Dad: Psh, yeah, what a silly rule.
Me: One of the many times I've wished I were legal... Oh to be a voter!

I DO NOT WANT TO DO MY SCIENCE HOMEWORK.
So I will take a shower and sing about wassailing. 

Mr. R told us today to talk to ourselves in haitian accents. I plan to do this as well. Maybe I'll write my science lab in an accent. That would be cool.

This kid Conrad who is legendarily smart says that when he's writing labs, he puts secret messages in them. He inspires me.
Maybe I'll do that. Anything to make the job a little less tedious.

To be honest, it might make my work better. A thing in creative writing I learned is that when you have constraints (such as meter, acrostic, secret code, etc), it makes you more articulate... you have to get to the point.

So. I'll do that.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: