12.10.2008

OH FACEBOOK!

I am pissed off. I will not go into why. But for those who will understand what I mean, the anger stems from a blatant disrespect of vegetarians from certain meat products.
That's right.
I shouldn't blame facebook. I'm shooting the messenger. I brought this on myself, thinking "oh, I'll just take an innocent study break, I wonder what [person] is up to at college?"
Oh dear.
Whatever.
I feel like Maggie the fictional character from my novel. She once said "Facebook will be the death of me"
I am her.

Funny thing happened today. Sam called me a dork. I was twittering, and he said, "Clara, I'm beginning to think you're a dork. I mean, you twitter, you have a blog, you write novels... if you were a guy, you'd have glasses and your name would be Francis"
I couldn't exactly argue. Except that if I were a guy, I'd still have perfect vision.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: