12.08.2008

Exam week: Part one

I just wrote a song in the style of 'Robot Love'. I can't tell you exactly what it says, but I can reveal that it has to do with boy scout camp, pedophilia, and things in common.

Today was review day.
i.e. stress out about exams day.

Tomorrow the real fun begins. APUSH (history) and Acc Precalc. Sweetness.
I'm going to make a video, like I always do. And it's going to be awesome.
Any song suggestions? I need something that says: Hey we all think we're going to die, but the thing is we're not, so let's chill out.
For the video, of course.
Although if you have random music suggestions too, I would very much like that.

Here's my plan for tonight:
4 to 4:30- waste time
4:30- study for history (go over old notes)
5:30- eat dinner
6:00- study for math (retake parts of old tests, finish making notecard)
6:30- study for history (go over flash cards)
8:00- watch gossip girl
9:00- take shower, go to bed, get good night's sleep

Which gives me half an hour of math studying and two and a half of history studying.
If that's not enough, it's the teachers' fault, not mine.
I should be retaining this stuff. Otherwise what is the point of education? If the information couldn't stick with me for two months, there's no way it's going to stick around for the rest of my life. Hell no.
I'd prefer to get something meaningful out of my education, thanks. like, idk, knowledge?
So we'll see. I can't imagine exams will be that bad.
They're overhyped.

Today in the car, I listened to the first car-mix-cd I made this school year. It was a lot of songs from nantucket and other such things. It put me in a glorious summer mood. I plan to keep that cd in my car for possibly the next week.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that your schedule for tonight includes more studying than mine probably will. Darn that track. Exams are overhyped and overstressed out about.

PS. I just found out that umbrella comes from latin for 'little shade.' Pretty cool. (my 10 minues of latin studying yields interesting results.)

clara said...

OMG umbrella.
diminutive of umbra
that totally makes sense
whoa.
discoveries.