12.22.2008

You mean sex?

My computer was having drama. Forgive my recent absence. But honestly I wouldn't have had time to blog today anyway.
9AM- Woke up
11AM- Went to the mall because I'd realized my computer (or rather, my charger) was having significant issues. Daphna and Vivian went to find a christmas gift for Phil, a camp friend who tends to find himself surrounded by girls (funny how that happens...)
1PM- Took the metro from the mall to dc. Met Phil at the metro stop, went to urban outfitters, went to the Spy Museum gift shop. Vivian bought handcuffs. I bought a book of cryptograms. I told them (Phil in particular was making fun of me) that when everyone was stupid and couldn't do cryptograms, they would have to come to me. Went to the Spy Museum Cafe place and drank LENINADE, which is like communist lemon soda but red. Then we walked to Union Station and went to Victoria's Secret. Phil was picking out things for Daphna to try on. I'm not joking. It was hilarious.
5PM- Went back to the spy museum, where Phil's mommy was picking him up. Ate chips at the Cafe place. Had dinner, the three of us, minus phil, at the Austin Grill. Viv had to go home. Daphna and I take the metro back to the mall and I drive home from there.
8PM- Returned to the mall to exchange my computer charger and not pay eighty dollars for a new one. Went shopping (just a little).
10PM- Went to CVS and the bookstore. Yum.

It is another very busy day

Daphna bought these really great chocolate truffle things at the mall. When I ate one, I said "This is sex".
We've been calling them sex ever since, and making some pretty dirty statements. Like, "Sex feels so amazing in my mouth" or "I wouldn't bring my sex to school, because everyone would want some"
You really need to try Lindt truffles- Stracciatella
YUMMY.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: