12.26.2008

flowers and flash cards?

I had a weird dream last night.
I was at school, doing something with the musical, or my english class, or something. They'd split the cast of the musical into two groups and we were studying for an english exam. Ms D, my english teacher, had given out flash cards to the other people, but not me. And they weren't flash cards, they were playing cards.
So I went with her to get my own deck of cards, but Carolina the freshman ended up showing me this random greenhouse in the english hallway. Apparently the flower I had planted didn't do very well. I was like "Oh, did I plant it last april? That makes sense then. I was angry last April"
Then I went back to the crossroads (a place in my school) and sat on the floor with the other musical people to study for this stupid english exam (which was going to be really hard by the way). We were all frustrated.
One person was sitting on the floor across from me. He said: Hm, we make sense together, don't we?
I said: Yeah, you've noticed that too? It's really annoying. It pisses me off.
Then my english teacher whisked me away again. I started running/flying down the english hallway for just about no reason at all. In fact, I kind of wanted to stop, so as to not weird out/intimidate my english teacher.
Someone was in a room that they weren't supposed to be in. I remember that too.
Dreams are so strange.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: