12.09.2008

Oh wow. That woman

Real conversation with a woman who is clearly not my mother, or fit to be anyone's mother at all-
Me: Oh no! House and Gossip Girl are scheduled to be on at the same time in January! Alas!
Strange Woman: It will be like... an orgy of multiple affections!
Me: ... wait, what?

I've decided on the song to use for this winter's exam video
We are birds - Chris Ayer
I was thinking Love Today - Mika, but this one fits the theme better.
The theme being: There is something in the world better and more interesting than exams, but this is what we've got, so we're going with it and enjoying it if it kills us.

Maybe I shouldn't pluralize. I might be the only one. This worries me.
My generation has a lot of stress. I want to like, snap them out of it. But I'm kind of powerless at this point... which is incredibly frustrating.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: