12.09.2008

Exam week: Part two

History- not bad
Math- not bad either
English- tomorrow
I'm one-third done with my exams. Usually at this point I'm 40%, but this year I'm taking 6 classes... which means six exams. Chem is on friday afternoon... but it won't be that bad. Not to be annoying or anything, but I'm pretty good at chemistry.

Besides the exams, today was kind of bad. Is that backwards?
I wanted to go home at like, 2:30, so I went to the transportation office to see if I could get a ride to the junior parking lot (which is like, two miles away... I'll explain in a sec) and not only does the transportation guy say no (which I would understand), but he laughs at me. Not cool. So I was like "oh okay sorry" and turned around and walked back and I kind of wanted to cry. I hate it when people are randomly mean to me. So I got back to the building and I was like "I HATE THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT, SO I'M GOING TO STEAL SOME PEANUT BUTTER FROM THE PANTHER PIT". Which I did. It wasn't really stealing, seeing as the peanut butter is free, but usually it's assumed that you're going to buy something with it. I didn't. I just took the little cup of peanut butter and left.

The thing about the parking lot:
My school is in a neighborhood. Or actually, a neighborhood was built around my school. School was there first. Used to be surrounded by farmland, now surrounded by moderately-priced homes. All well and good. Except that the people who built the houses next to the school don't like the fact that there is a school next to their houses. So they complain about the traffic to the city. If we were a public school, the city would say 'okay deal with it', but we're not, so they can get mad at us, instead of the whiny residents. 
So they set a limit on the number of cars that could drive onto campus each month. And we failed. Consistently.
So now the juniors have to park at this church a couple miles away and take a bus to school from there. Which usually isn't that bad, but sometimes the shuttles decide... not to exist. And that's when you're standing in the cold for twenty minutes trying to get a ride to your car that should be on campus anyway. Or wanting to go home because you have no reason to be at school, and being laughed at by the mean transportation man.
Grrrrrr.

Whatever. House is on tonight. I should study for latin before that happens.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: