12.10.2008

Exam week: Part three

English- done. rocked it.
I love it when they give you an essay question you can get excited about. Like, "Oh snap, Dimmesdale DID want to be caught on the scaffold! He would prefer ignominy to torturous guilt! You go Nathaniel Hawthorne!"

Took more interesting video today. This is going to be an exam week video to go down in history.

Latin and Physics tomorrow. Tomorrow will probably be the hardest day. I really ought to get to studying, but I'm too busy reading Julia Allison and thinking about college. Not that I think about college. Because I'm a junior.
But... I want to go. Now. Please. High school is retarded.

Sometimes I feel like I'm living on "The Hills". Life is so much more dramatic than it needs to be. Ugh.

Went to Madison Deli today. Or rather, drove to Marvelous Market thinking "Oh, I'm going to the sandwich place that begins with the letter M. Of course it is Madison Deli" and then arrived wondering why I was in the wrong place. Then I realized I'd never even been to Madison Deli and had no idea where it was. Cath and the GPS to the rescue!
We made it, but Isabella and Katie thought we were retarded.
I'd rather be retarded than a McLean native. I'm sorry. I would die if I became any more familiar with that place.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: