12.15.2008

Hand back day

is a day filled with stress and emotion. It really drains me. 
I try, legitimately, to avoid stress and excessive emotion about the whole thing. But then the people around me get stressed out and emotional and it gets to me. Can't help it.
So ugh.
I got four exams back today. They were four that I hoped to do well on. The two I get back tomorrow are a little more questionable. Latin I'm sure I did fine, or it can't bring down my grade too much anyway, but English I need an A. And I'm not sure I got it.
Well, I'll find out. Tomorrow.

There is a lot of stupid drama regarding that chem lab that may or may not have been due today. Whatever. I've done most of it, so worst case scenario I can get it to him tomorrow and be late like the other half the class. No big deal.
At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

Real conversation of the day-
Shivani: I'm so hungry, I could... eat something.
Mr. H: Wow.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: