12.20.2008

I wanna wake up where you are

I woke up to a giggling Vivian. She was reading Cosmo.
Now we're talking about Daphna's school and PSAT scores, and how Daphna's parents love vivian and I.

"Vivian, he says you're all elbows"
"What does that even mean?"

Quote without context-
Daphna: I should go to cover-stealage rehab! It's not funny!

The crazy text conversation I was having last night continued in craziness and interesting unexpected twists. It was good. But we were all very tired and so I'm thinking that we were also less inhibited.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Crazy things happen when I'm very tired

Daphna- I love when clara tries to speak german, and I like when vivian makes sketch comments
Vivian- I don't make sketch comments, I make truth comments!

Love always,
Clara

No comments: