12.04.2008

Grapes!

Real conversation. As real as it gets
Isabella: I hate soft grapes.
Me: Me too. I like them hard
*We giggle*
Me: I only eat them if they're hard
*We giggle more*
*Isabella looks at me with disappointment*
Me: Oh, I love doing that... MAKING COMMENTS, I mean
*We laugh for like, half an hour*
Isabella: *snorts in laughter*

This is what happens when we eat grapes.

And this is what happens when we get crazy in latin class (which is every day):
Mama Latin: *writes on board*
Mr C: Fas and Ne fas?
Mama Latin: Yeah, I've just appointed myself pontifex maximus

later...
Mr C: What do you find between an elephant's toes? Slow-running Romans!

Now I'm sitting in the crossroads and the students are diffusing in the space like gas molecules in a vessel. If it weren't so cold in here, we would have an increased temperature.
Exams are next week. Prepare for some hidden studying in the form of excessively nerdy comments (like that one).

Love always,
Clara

No comments: