12.23.2008

Welcome to the holidays

Christmas party number two is coming up in a little bit.
I just picked up some holgapics. I'm kind of in love with that little black box.
Daphna went home. Vivian's been home since yesterday, and she had school today, because she's a loser. But then a pipe broke at her school or something so they got to go home. Which is pretty cool.
I'm pretty sure I'm seeing Vivian this weekend anyway so it's all good.

I just had a tall sugar-free vanilla soy latte. From starbucks. I have so many adjectives describing my coffee choice. I'm kind of proud of it. It's my drink.
At the Starbucks that I go to before school, where I meet Sasha so I can give her a ride, they know my order. It makes me feel special and important. I'm not ashamed to say that it validates me. Like the world is one big friendly thing wanting to accommodate me and my tall sugar-free vanilla soy latte desires.

Real conversation of the day:
Me: We're going to be late. Ooh, if we took a left here, we could go see Isabella
Daphna: Oh cool
Me: Except that to go see Isabella, we would have to drive to Florida actually. And then we would definitely be late.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: