12.14.2008

Dreams are peculiar

I had a dream last night. It was weird.
In this dream, I was again in the presence of a person whom I had been missing a lot yesterday. But things were kind of weird, although he said that as long as clouds were white and we were together, we could be... together. Which makes sense in the context that I'm not giving you.
Then I went to the Gap outlet in princeton with Daphna and tried on dresses that just didn't function the way dresses are supposed to. And the guy at Gap was hitting on us.
My dad explained to me how he intended to rearrange the gym at princeton, to maximize the space for one thing or another. I don't remember.
Isabella and I were on a train, and we moved from one car to another.
Then I got married, to a different person than before. And I was like "Wow, we're married. I can't imagine it... but at the same time I can". I remember adding the last part because I didn't want to give my new husband the impression that I was unsure about our holy union. But I was. The whole time I was looking around the church, wondering where this other kid was.
It was curious. All very curious.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: