4.12.2009

Adventures in Metroville

Vivian and Daphna and I tried to take the Metro into Rville.
That worked.
(Sarcasm.)
We walked like, 20 minutes to get to the metro because the stupid bus didn't show up (This was my frustration like, all this summer), and by the time we got there we would have had like, half an hour. So we got off the metro early and hung out in Chinatown.
We went to the Spy museum seeking Leninade. They didn't have any. We were dismayed.
So then we walked around a bit and got chilly and decided to get coffee.

We took the metro all the way into Chinatown to go to Starbucks.

The worst part of this is that Viv has been boycotting Starbucks for a while, so she didn't buy anything. She just stole sips of mine.

Viv: But you're all my babies! You came out of my gaping hole!
(Vivian has a lot of children)

Today I have easter madness but first I have to drop off the two lovely ladies at the Metro. If they can get moving. They should do that.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: