4.27.2009

Math-related things.

Isabella: Is it long B block tomorrow?
Me: Yeah
Isabella: That literally sucks the soul out of me. Like in Harry Potter, when it's a little glowing ball in front of you? Yeah, Mr H plays badminton with it for a little bit and then he's like, 'Here Isabella, have your soul back'

Me: They were so funny about those tea protests; they were like, "let's teabag those senators!"
Mr H: I'm banning this topic from my classroom. I'd like to keep my job.

*There is discussion of breakfast-for-lunch's similarities to Ann Coulter*
Me: The fact of the matter is that i'm going to eat fruit no matter what.
Mr H: Vegan?
Me: Vegetarian, but I can't eat like, wheat products.
Sam: Bread is *french words*
Mr H: Bread is the reason for your head?

Sam doesn't actually speak french.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Katie said...

For such a soul sucking thing, math class produces some pretty hilarious moments.