4.13.2009

What a day.

I'll say this: it was messy.

Wake up, go to school, whatever whatever whatever. Math was funny.

Mr H: If the tangent is vertical, then the speed is undefined.
Yar: *does something with... tape?*
Mr H: Yar... That is an activity that is also undefined.

Mr H: Sam, stop muttering under your breath.
Sam: I'm not muttering, I'm singing!

Get that allergy-type feeling during chem and feel the need to put my head on the table and never pick it up. End up playing the penis game with Ann outside. We have a lot of fun with that one.

Ann: PENIS!
Me: PENIS!!

Am pressured by an 8th grade teacher to give my sister a ride home. I don't usually do this. She's a distraction. So I do, and it's an incredibly boring car ride, and I had needed to get my thoughts in a line seeing as they tend to get tangled up, and I can't do that in silence. But I can't talk to myself or harmonize when the sister is sitting silently in the passenger seat reading about racism or whatever it was.
We did have a lovely little rant about the obnoxiousness of memoirs. People who pity themselves and write about it annoy me. I ought to be more compassionate, and I am, but it makes me wonder whether they have real personalities, or whether they completely define themselves by the hardships of their childhoods.

Come home, get in epic fight with the sister over something incredibly stupid. She lunges at me and pulls my hair and whatnot; I have a bruise on my head now, thanks to the demon child.

I come downstairs a few minutes later while Mom is trying to reason with her. I'm going to go on a walk to chill out/order bagels. The sister gets a knife to cut some cake but Mom interprets it as a murder attempt. The fact that this was plausible should alarm you.

I go for said walk and order said bagels.

Then mom and I go shopping because we are escapists. Or rather, she's an escapist and I convince her I am too until we're far enough into the trip to turn back, at which point I make her confront her demons (i.e. the sister).
I buy some jeans.

We come home, I eat dinner, I watch House and do my physics quiz.
Feeling exhausted. Family drama sucks.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: