4.19.2009

I am in a curious mood.

So basically I woke up this morning still in my clothes and curled up against Katie's couch.
Upon the passage of that initial discomfort, I remembered how much fun last night was.
Then I was basically smiley through breakfast and whatnot.
And driving home I almost got lost in DC and trying to renavigate myself, my best friend Garmin froze on me. Twice.
So I come home and take a shower and dress in pastels and try to make myself a veggie burger and skedaddle off to this church festival event, to sing with madrigals.
And by 'Madrigals', I mean the ten of us who didn't have anything better to do on a sunday afternoon.
I find it hard to believe the rest of us had better things to do though. Who does things on sunday afternoons? Except like, homework.
So we went and sang and we were not as wonderful as we could have been, due to our small number. And I drove home.
Mom and the sister and I went to go see '17 Again' which was cute.
I am very much attracted to Zac Efron. I am not ashamed.
And we had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's because it's right next to the movie theater and we fought about food because we are all weird and judgmental, Mom, the sister, and I.
I blame Mom for it because she was born first.
And then we went home and I've been up in my room trying to figure out what to do with myself.
Because I'm done with my homework.
And I have a headache. There may be a correlation between this and the fact that there is something like a centimeter of pollen covering my car. It's like, green.
And I have no desire to go to sleep yet, seeing as it's only 8:30, but I'm quite tired.

That's been my super day.
School tomorrow. Ugh.

Or rather, doctor's office tomorrow to get various blood tests, meaning MORE NEEDLES, then school.
I should stop complaining and... I don't know, learn to love the bomb or something.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: