4.28.2009

So this is awkward...

Quote without context-
Me: I have a very serious problem, but I can't tell you about it! *giggle*

So, here's my problem.

I have a hole. In my pants.
The pants are old and the seam's kind of been unthreading itself, and now it's unthreaded itself right on the inside of my thigh. This is good and bad. Not that noticeable, but if you notice it it's really really awkward.
I asked Megan what I should do about this. She said 'Staple it'.
So I decided despite the awkwardness that this was a good idea, because I couldn't just walk around with a hole in my pants.
So I step into the history office for a moment to borrow the stapler. I ask Historyman (I don't know his name) if I can borrow it. He says yes. So I walk off down the hallway to the bathroom, where I take off my pants in the larger stall and try to staple them back together.
It didn't even work, actually, because there were only like 2 staples left, and it was a lame stapler.
So then I come out of the bathroom (with vaguely stapled pants) holding a stapler. And Historyman walks by. 
Me: (smiling and feeling awkward) Hey...
Historyman: ... Nice

He just saw me walking out of a bathroom with a stapler. Why? He doesn't know! And I couldn't explain it really, seeing as it wasn't that good an idea and it would require showing him the hole in my pants.
So.
That was awkward.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: