4.28.2009

I'm freaking out today

Forgive me.
It must be "Put embarrassing things on the internet" day for me or something.

It's 8:20 and I'm not anywhere close to done with my homework. What the heck? I mean, I didn't get home 'til 7:30, having gone to get a smoothie, buy book group books, and eat mexican food.

Moment of truth (and another embarrassing thing on the internet): When I just wrote that, I wrote "book groop" and didn't realize it was wrong.

By the way, book groups need to die. Now. Please.
We, as students, need to unionize and fight the system. Because they said they heard our complaints, but they obviously didn't, because it's the same thing all over again. And half our grade can't find their books. And they're now due at 3:30 and not 8?
I might die.
Or like, go on a giggling spree. 
Because I'm backwards like that.

Wow, there I go again. Seriously, ignore me today.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: