4.30.2009

That was draining

I just watched "Wristcutters"
An interesting movie about life and death and love.
I guess they're all about life and death and love. But this one was about the certain purgatory that suicidal folks go to after they die. Which is like life but worse.
And anyways it's a really depressing movie and no one smiles until the last three minutes but it's also really cute.
If that makes sense.

Anyways, I had to read textsfromlastnight to cheer myself up afterward.

Physics was fun today.

Shivani: Look, I made a paper plane!
Chanel: I used to make paper airplanes with my mom and now we hate each other
...
Sam: Can you throw it to me so I can pretend to be king kong?

Mr C: Is the image real, virtual, upright, or inverted?
Hanna: Everything is real in the eyes of god!
Cath: Is that even true? I don't know the bible.
Eleni: Who here knows god??

I seriously love that class. We are so... ADD? Is that the term?
Generally dysfunctional in a wonderful way.
We could be a sitcom. Like The Office. Which I missed tonight.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: