4.25.2009

You know you might be narcissistic when...

... you fill out terrible surveys full of information no one will find interesting in hopes that they'll reveal something to yourself about your lifestyle or state of mind.
Maybe it's not narcissism after all, but rather deep introspection put on display.
Or I'm bored and it's lateish at night.

The last time you kissed someone, were your hands around their neck?
Quite possibly

What & when was the last compliment you received?
I think it was Tristan's mom after the concert.

Would you kiss the last person who texted you?
Actually, yes.

How was your day overall?
A piecewise function.

What is making you worry?
APs, SAT IIs, life and everything in it, far away places

Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Nope.

Are you good at giving directions?
If I know where I'm going. Which isn't exactly frequent.

Have you ever met a gay person?
Yes... Have people not?

Do you blow dry your hair?
On occasion.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
17 Again. It basically made me want Zac Efron. I'm not going to lie.

Have you shaved your legs in the past day?
Nope.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Fruit. Because then I could still have variety. I'm cheating.

Are you stubborn?
Stubborn is legit my middle name. Almost.

Are you enemies with a former friend?
I would hope not. I don't do 'enemies'. Villains are for fiction.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My mom... I'm a loser.....

Anything special about today?
My parents were out of town and I'm sleeping in my house by myself and that's bad information to put on the internet but it's LIBERATING.

Has anybody told you they loved you today?
I think my dad said so in the note they left before they left.

Are you excited for anything today?
Today is basically over.

Do you know if anyone likes you?
Wouldn't that be something. 

Can you see your purse right now?
No it's in the other room.

Do you wear sweatpants a lot?
Basically as pajamas, but not right now, because it's really hot up here.

Have you ever gotten a real massage?
No but I quite want to. So does Daphna. We need to do this.

Are you one of those people who claim to live with no regrets?
Actually yes. And it's not claiming! I legitimately believe that while I've made mistakes, the decisions I've made have been inevitable considering the circumstances and my priorities at the times in question. So yes, I have no regrets.

Are you one of those people who never drink soda?
I'm one of those people who drinks Diet Coke even though it's going to give her cancer.

Do you like coffee?
Yes. Learned to drink it two summers ago and never stopped.

Do you live alone?
Tonight I do! But no, not usual.

When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?
I'm not sure actually. Maybe last night, talking to Daphna about sex cows and cocaine.

Who did you last say goodnight to?
Isabella/AJ/John/Mike

Who was the last person to make you cry?
I'd like to blame my mom, but I'm not quite sure what the real issue was.

At this very moment, what exactly are you doing?
Typing and listening to music

What were your first thoughts this morning?
I woke up at like 7 and thought "wow, I got five hours of sleep". Then I slept another five hours.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Yes. I'm getting a little crescent moon on my right shoulder blade. 

Have you rented or watched a movie this weekend?
Watched Hamlet 2. It was hilarious

What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Facebook chatted. Legit my eyes were closing as I was typing.

Done anything illegal in the past month?
I plead the fifth?

Would you consider adoption?
Sure, but I'd rather pass on these genes.

Do you like Redbull?
YES. TOO MUCH.

Is it easy to make you smile?
That is not a question. I don't need making to smile. I'm always smiling. This is not an exaggeration. 

Do you have a bad habit?
I procrastinate, I'm messy, I don't follow my stupid inflammation diet. Whatever.

Who is the last person you spent money on?
I paid for the sister's smoothie.

Who did you last text?
twitter... does that count?

Would you date someone taller than you?
Yes. I'd rather not date someone shorter actually, even though I know it's a stupid stereotype. I'd just like to be able to wear heels, thanks.

If you could choose between a million dollars or being able to fly, you would choose ?
Oh god. I have no idea. Probably flight.

Have you ever gone a whole day without eating?
Yep.

What's something you really want right now?
The desire to sleep. It's midnight. I should sleep. But I'm not.

Do you sometimes use your music player to help you fall asleep?
If I'm feeling insomnia coming on I'll do it. I have a strategy too- I have a "sleep" playlist and I put it on shuffle but it's usually too long so I skip through the first few songs. So then I get it on shuffle and by the time the playlist's done I'm asleep but not wasting the battery.
I felt proud of myself for figuring out how to do that.


Apologies if you read that.
I know it was boring.
And not introspective at all.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

David Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

CLARA WATCHED THE MOVIE DAVID RECOMENDED!!! THIS MAKES DAVID HAPPY!!!