4.11.2009

Sunday morning rain is falling...

Okay, so it's actually saturday, but it's also a good morning to listen to Maroon 5.
(note to self: put a Maroon 5 song on the next mix CD)

I'm finding I no longer have that urge to stay up really late and sleep in late. I had that phase pretty early, staying up until 2 in the morning reading in like, fourth grade.
I was an angsty fourth grader. 
The reason I bring this up is that I've already gone out and had breakfast with Mackenzie and such, while the lovely Daphna and Vivian are upstairs sleeping.
Cuties.

Vivian stole my phone yesterday. That's always fun.

Today, when I went to breakfast, I parked next to a meter. And I remember thinking "Oh good, I have change in my wallet" but I never actually took that change and put it in said meter. So I realized this while walking back to the car and got a little bit nervous.  As I am walking to my car I see the parking monitor woman in her little pick up truck checking meters. She was like, four cars away from mine. I had to like, jog to my car to be sure I could escape before she caught me.
She definitely knew.
But I made it.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: