4.08.2009

These are the highlights of today.

Mr C: If you can't get the take home quiz done because you have family things because of Easter, that's fine. If you just forget and say you couldn't because of Easter, you're going to hell.

Fire alarms: *going off*
Me: Was this a scheduled thing?
Teacher: Yeah, I think Mr Y's been planning to set that fire for a while.

Sam: Stop stealing my school supplies!

Band: This is a Kings of Leon cover, "Sex on Fire"
David: Oh I love this song. It's amazing.
Me: Really?
David: Yeah. Like, picture sex. On fire. That's how good it is... Just pour kerosene all over it and light a match.

Me: I wasn't expecting a music assembly.
David: Me neither. I figured there would be another speaker telling us to stop using electricity and start burning republicans instead.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU REMEMBERED!!! I AM SO HONORED! YAY!!