4.20.2009

Things I like

  1. Electrolytes
  2. Historians who rap
  3. Bitches on the food network
  4. Blue people
That needed to be said, despite the fact that it didn't make any sense.

I have a headache or something. And I'm really itchy and I have no idea why. Any suggestions? There's nothing wrong with me, I'm just itchy.

I've done all the homework I'm going to do, which is a great feeling at 4:43 on a rainy monday afternoon

4:44! Make a wish!

Vivian says you can only make a wish at 11:11. I say to hell with that. We can wish whenever we want. We're always wishing. So who's to say one time or another is better or worse for wishing?
I think the more helpful thing about wishing is making yourself think about what you would wish for, given a wish.
So I want that opportunity to really consider my wishing more often than just once a day before lunch (seeing as I tend to be asleep before the nighttime 11:11, and that's technically 23:11 anyway)

Love always,
Clara

No comments: