4.26.2009

This is a list of things I like

  • Gum
  • Music
  • Blogging
  • Sunshine
  • Not having homework
  • Fighting the system
  • Giggling
  • Random acts of boldness
  • Other people
  • The way I think, even though it makes NO sense
  • Singing
  • Math. Don't judge
  • Sunsets
  • Chipotle
  • Endorphins
  • Diet Dr. Pepper
  • Cupcakes
  • Pretending my life is a movie
  • Setting up dramatic irony in said movie
  • Planning the soundtrack
  • Writing
  • Making things up
  • Being adventurous
  • High school, even though it sucks
  • Good books
  • Pink
  • My puppy
  • Anyone's puppy
  • Small animals
  • Camus
  • Existentialism
  • Absurdism
  • Texting
  • The air at nighttime when it's summer
  • Rainstorms
  • Adrenaline
  • Emotion
  • Patterns
  • Psychology
  • Shiny objects
  • Nostalgia
  • Dan and Serena on Gossip Girl (1st season)
  • Ugly dolls
  • CTY
  • The passionfruit
  • Breathing air
  • Nice strangers
  • Being a dork
  • America, with all its faults
  • Making lists
That's all I can think of, but there's definitely more.
I basically just defined myself. This is my manifesto.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: