4.06.2009

Chanel's losing her eyesight

Chanel (looking at the whiteboard): What's going on with that red stuff up there?
Mr Cobb: Oh, just words... written in the english language...

Mr Cobb: So this teacher used to say that the real function of the dress code is that the dress code gives the students something stupid to rebel against.
Drew: The dress code is the opiate of the people

I agree with that, actually. People need to be more concerned with things that actually matter. Although it's a travesty that Ms. H is withholding the right to wear shorts from our guys. I am appalled. 

Mr Cobb: Nichrome is the metal they put in toasters.
Shivani: I love toast.
Mr Cobb: Everyone loves toast.

Apparently, tungsten is the metal they put in light bulbs. I find this interesting.

Shivani: I don't get the connection. It's like, "Jesus rose from the dead. Here's a bunny. Here's a bunny with eggs."

Mr Cobb: Now, shematic diagrams
Shivani: Oh, I hate diagrams.
Mr Cobb: I love diagrams. Almost as much as I love toast, I love diagrams. Give me a stack of diagrams and I am happy.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: