3.27.2011

absolutely not, you fool!

I'm in Philadelphia, absolutely loving it. I've missed Catherine so much.
Rather, I've missed hanging out with a friend who has known me longer than six months. I love all of my new college friends dearly (as I have told you all at length), but old friends are so nice.

Last night we had some delicious thai food downtown, and we sat at the restaurant for three hours or something, wreaking havoc and texting a boy named Rudy, quoting Arrested Development and pretending that we were tripping acid, just to mess with him.
That's always fun.

We came back after the evening and watched an episode of Skins.
Spring break is my favorite.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

B.H.E. Becker said...

your blog illuminates your texts

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

Finally somebody who appreciates the value auf Arrested Development quotes!