3.21.2011

songs

It had been too long since I'd done one of these.

Down in the Valley - The Head and the Heart
Strangeness and Charm - Florence + The Machine
Touch The Sky Upside Down - Old Boy's Club
Two Small Deaths - Wye Oak
Staring at the Sun - TV On the Radio
Cradle - The Joy Formidable
Wild Thing - Noah & The Whale
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. - Noah & The Whale
HipHop Animal - Old Boy's Club

Thanks Lisa for the Florence. I'm a big fan.
I stole the The Head and the Heart from my newsfeed, courtesy of Thomas. I just remembered that I have a ton of songs from him on my computer somewhere. I should bring a new batch into my iTunes one of these days.
You kids should all look up Old Boy's Club on facebook.
The placement of their apostrophe makes me think that they're the club of the guy in that awful Korean film (and by awful I mean critically acclaimed, but I also mean a man cuts out his own tongue and unknowingly fucks his daughter).

Love always,
Clara