3.07.2011

bullets mostly about zombies

  • I've been tired lately, and when I get tired I stop trying to process the real world, and I feel like I'm dreaming all the time. It sounds like I'm high or something. I am honestly just tired, but it feels sort of lovely.
  • Why are these called "bullet points"? Too aggressive.
  • I tried sitting closer to the front of the class this morning. It did not influence my attention-paying.
  • Last night I spent probably an hour killing zombies. It's zombie time.
  • Julien used to play Plants vs. Zombies in the student lounge all the time. I wish I'd asked him about it then, because that's almost a full year of zombie killing that I could have been doing.
  • If zombies can't swim (and they can't), can you drown a zombie?
  • I always find myself with free time on monday afternoons and it is just lovely.
  • Real email I just got from my mother -
Subject: Let me get this straight----
You want cowboy boots>>>????
  • It was grey earlier but now it is sunny. My computer tells me it is 35 degrees, but I am inclined to tell my computer that he is wrong. I have no evidence; I haven't been outside in a couple hours.
  • Where did the hours go? Zombie killing.
  • Mr. P was always warning us about the zombies. That's why we should carry knives and know how to fire a gun. You need to be prepared when the zombies come.
  • I read some Science News last night. It reminded me that I need to check my mail, but I feel like if I go to the building with the mailroom, I will encounter all kinds of problems. I'm always a mess over there.
  • It turns out, a lot of my friends have zombie plans. I drew mine up at lunch today. I'll steal a boat and a gun and lots of food, drive down to the eastern shore, and, if need be, hop around the Chesapeake. I'm assuming the zombies will stay concentrated in urban areas for the most part.
Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Lisa Maria Koßmann said...

Yeih! I thought Plants vs. Zombies did only exist as a German version but as I can see now, there are also englishspeaking people having lots of fun killing the undead with the force of intelligent plants ...