3.29.2011

i'm going to be an aunt!

This is not news, but exciting nonetheless.
I had dinner with my sister and brother-in-law tonight, and she looks like she's ready to pop. Actually, she looks like she's hiding a basketball under her shirt. A basketball that is ready to pop, which is a severely overinflated basketball.

I saw baby Ava's nursery, and it is absolutely adorable, and quite tasteful. There's plenty of pink, but most of the solid furniture is a dark-stained wood. Not so frilly, but very charming.

Apparently mom has been sending them clothes for five year olds. Too soon, mom, too soon.

Anyway, I'm in a baby mood, so here are some youtube videos that Steph and Trey insisted that I watch at dinner. Very worth it.





Word on the street has it that I used to laugh like that one when I was very small. Plausible.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: