3.11.2011

depressing day

I just came out of Bran Damage class, in which we're discussing Huntington's and Parkinson's. It's raining. I turn up to Health Care and find out that our topic for today is end of life care.
Today is hell bent on being depressing.

Prof: As you get older, you will have more and more experiences with hospice care and bereavement services.

In other words, when you get old, everyone you know and love slowly dies. Thanks a ton, Brown university. I think I've had enough existential crises for the month.

I have a couple things to hold onto though.

  • I plan on working out today, and then getting a manicure. This seems like a good sequence of events.
  • In 40 minutes, it will effectively be the weekend.
  • This conversation just happened
Spencer: Clara, your sunglasses brighten my day!
Me: I'm glad!


So there's that.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: