3.18.2011

gotta get down on friday

Sahil: I wish I didn't have arms! Wait... No I don't.

Arms are inconvenient for shadow puppets, but useful for a ton of other things, so let's all keep our arms.
That happened last night, in fiction class.
Speaking of fiction class, Chichi wrote a story about a paranoid schizophrenic.

Brigham: I felt like, at the beginning, I was like, "Oh, yeah, I feel like that." I mean... I don't really trust strangers either.

No one trusts strangers that much I guess, but few people suspect strangers of stalking them and poisoning their sugar cubes. I think that's the difference.

Now it's friday morning. My first class was at ten, so waking up at 9:56 was definitely the best course of action (I'm so good at decision making). Last night was fun, but I really should remind myself on occasion that I do have 10am classes on fridays.

Everybody's looking forward to the weekend.

Love always,
Clara

2 comments:

Grace said...

Fun fun fun fun

and I talked to mom about that song and she burst out saying, "but did you know that song was really written by bob dylan? he made a CD and everything!" I then tried to explain to her that no, he did not write that song, but she refused to believe that the youtube vid was fake. oh mom.

Daphna said...

1. i love mama beyer haha that's hilarious.
2. stalking? in fiction? i breathe. with precision.
3. you really do have to get down on fridays.