3.01.2011

photographic mood

I basically liked this picture. Hannah looks dubious, like Andrew has just said something ridiculous, which is frankly quite likely.

I actually ate this at dinner. A raspberry bar with a blob of strawberry yogurt and smashed up Golden Grahms on top. I've been feeling very culinary lately. Today at lunch I put spinach, couscous, both kinds of pasta sauce, and parmesan in a bowl. It was so creative.

Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper are also feeling culinary.

Oh, I made this the other day. The despicable athletes who hang out with some people down the hall seem to have made a hobby of running down the hallway smashing lights and exit signs and, occasionally, door nametags. Mine died this way, so I made a new one. Hopefully they won't do horrible things to this one. I'm watching you, athletes.
If you're wondering, the caption on the New Yorker cartoon is "I can't just switch gears and be smart."

The hair! The highlight of my week so far, to be honest.

Yeah.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

kmac said...

Why is salt masculine and pepper feminine? Yes THIS is my thought process.