3.14.2011

texts in my phone right now, from lately

This will be a series of text-quotes without context. Do not be alarmed.

"Lol nothing to see except blacklight-color. No worries. Although I can't help it that my life is an Alfred hitchcock movie."

"jesus christ. do we need to talk?"

"Demand comments!!"

"Window visible bathroom blowjobs?!"

"What? No! It's a metaphor."

"It looks like a church. Top floor. This is a puzzle."

""All that is required for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing"... Thanks."

"disregard females, acquire currency?"

"You have disappeared. Is this permanent?"

"Swimming. I.e. It is going swimmingly. I'm in a mercedes going 70 mph toward poptarts. Wall is there. I am combustible. Danger ahead but we all know my brakes suck."

"I admire your commitment to tea and tobacco."

"And the bst part iz they're not ugly! Actually legit hot"

"Nah. The weirdos lay low during the week. Crafty bastards."

"They always say that."

That was fun. I'm not attributing any of those, but y'all know who you are. I picked the ones that felt well-worded.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Daphna said...

i am responsible for 2.5 of those. i feel good.