1.05.2009

At school. Again.

And I have A Block free because Mr. C's son has an opthemologist appointment or something. I found that out too late, after spending a few minutes sitting outside the classroom with Katie, wondering where everyone else was hiding.
I do not know what to do with myself. Everyone is working. I don't have work. I don't see where they got this work. They're all like, studying and reviewing and all kinds of other crazy unnecessary things
Note to self: find some less-studious friends.
This should not be interpreted to mean "stupid" friends, because if I have learned one thing about myself it is that I find it hard to enjoy the company of stupid people. But befriending some people who take a break every once in a while sounds right up my alley.

What I said last night about potential changes in people... completely disappointing so far. Alas. I hate the fact that change takes so much time.
CHANGE NOW, PEOPLE! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!

I really don't know what to do with myself.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: