1.11.2009

Bafflement

I would be more hesitant to post this on the blog, because it probably involves some kind of sensitive information, but a) it's on facebook anyway and b) if even I can't figure some of it out, and I know what these names mean, I think it's safe.

Just witness the amazingness of Daphna's codes though:

"middle names irish-ish equivalent is now in the state that a certain piece of meat was with with certain flower/bird as of last last month that middle name has a birthday in. with this person- flower bird met him, vaguely i think? sorry for how vague that was but if it was clearer people would easily determine their code names. anyway, idk about mind changing- jeanette seemed pissed too. parents are being increasingly annoying, about that and collegeness and stupidity and idiocy but they don't know its kind of an idiocy they just think certain people are being weird, because it's really not idiocy, it's just an effect of old idiocy that was never really resolved. i like to avoid implosions, unless there is reason. ooh do update me on idiot sluts. sounds like you may be confused? ooh, a semi-thing? intriguing. miss you ♥"

Tell me your head is spinning too. I love this girl.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: