1.08.2009

PATRICK'S BACK

On my own laptop. Yessss.
(Patrick is the laptop. After Patrick Star, of Spongebob Squarepants fame. Because he's my best friend, but kind of an idiot at times)
It's weird because I have to reset everything... they gave me a new hard drive, but saved some files. All the important ones. All my ramblings, the novels, the videos, one great bit of footage I've been saving from freshman year... it's myself, Kayla, Katie, and Will, being freshmen and really quite silly. I want to save it until at least senior year, when I'll bring it out and shock them with their own youth!
That's my plan.
But anyway, I have to set my Safari bookmarks and whatnot.
And I just realized my playlists didn't carry over. Which is just a little troublesome. And the way I arrange everything by "date added" will no longer work. I'll have to start anew.
Alas.
Then there's the fact that I have to devote 40 minutes to part of a practice AP chem exam... and I'm not exactly looking forward to it

Love always,
Clara

No comments: