1.09.2009

Moving up the grades...

Earlier this week I was hating on freshmen.
Then I felt bad about it, because the ones I actually know are pretty nice (although still prepubescent self-absorbed wannabe hot shit).
Today, I'm telling a story about a sophomore.
Or rather, as I tend to do, relating a real conversation. Said sophomore will be referred to as "MD".

MD: Hey Clara! *awkwardly puts arm around me, as I was in the middle of a conversation with Sam*
Me: Um hey...
MD: What's up?
Me: MD, how many conversations have we had?
MD: Well we've had numerous encounters... and maybe one conversation? I think this is our second conversation.
Me: I suppose this qualifies.
MD: So clara, I was wondering... After two whole conversations, do you think we're at the stage in our relationship where we can start having causal sex?
Me: ... um... not quite.

MAD AWK.
But the kid is funny.
I have this problem where I find things funny when I should be finding them terribly offensive. Darn.
The best part of this whole exchange though was that after he walked away, Sam, whom I had been talking to, says, 
"Clara, I've had hundreds of conversations with you at this point"
Too funny.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha hilarious. :)