1.03.2009

My thoughts right now

1) A minute ago I had the song "Light my Candle" from rent stuck in my head. Then (AFTER the song had been stuck in my head) Victoria started lighting candles. WEIRD.
2) Shane (a.k.a. brilliant amazing assistant man) isn't in his room. Meaning he's still downstairs with Victoria's mom and they're still working on it. Which is great because that means they're determined. But it teases me with the notion of going down there myself and helping. Not that I would have anything to contribute. Maybe it's just that I'd be willing to do things a little less 'comfortably' than they're used to.
3) I'm really tired, and Victoria is still hitting on myspace guys. I guess that's what she does for fun
4) We are staying another day here, but I've returned my skis and stuff and our passes are expired, so idk exactly what we're going to do except live out of suitcases and maybe eat room service.
5) It's kind of alarming how someone can be such a slut on myspace.
6) I feel the intense desire to be a total dork so as to calm myself down, so I've been on gizmodo.com. However, it's not helping as much as I would like
7) I had homework I was going to do, and I had to drop off my laptop at the apple place so that maybe, just maybe, I would have it for school on monday. That is not happening. And the thought of going to school without my laptop makes me want to die.
Why am I so obsessed with that thing?
8) Victoria just said "you're typing a lot". I guess I am, seeing as I'm having a lot of thoughts.
9) I'm tremendously frustrated by this whole situation. I want to call up the god damn weather gods and tell them they're really not working out for me.

Love always,
Clara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those weather gods. They are tricky. But there are definately worse places you could be stranded in.
The first time I wrote "stranded" I wrote "strangled." There are worse places you could be strangled in too.