1.05.2009

My feet are cold

Like, literally. My toes feel as if they've been refrigerated. 

But on a completely unrelated note, I just watched gossip girl and loved it. Dan and Serena are back together, Chuck really truly is in love with Blair, and Rufus and Lily are off to find the baby. Yay!

What's weird about keeping a blog is that everyone knows what's going on in your life. I came home today having basically forgotten everything before 2PM. So I was telling mom, "I don't remember today" and Grace shouts down the stairs "I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING! A BLOCK WAS CANCELLED AND YOU WANDERED AROUND DOING NOTHING"
It was kind of peculiar.

Funny thing of the day.
Lily: *rambles*
Lily: I'm like stand up comedy, but stand up not-funny
Claire: You're not even standing up, you're like, hunched over
Lily: Hunched over not funny?

I was feeling that way too. Living on caffeine, having crazy moments when it wears off.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: