1.21.2009

Guess who's back?

Someone I missed a lot.
I actually can't tell you; you'd think I'm crazy. Actually.
You don't know her name anyway. But know that I'm excited, and I trust she's going to make life way more fun from now on.
This is someone who seriously and consistently brightens my day.

I had to write an essay on the inner workings of my mind today for the school college counsellors. I said I would post it on here, but then I turned it in by accident. Or I knew I was turning it in, but didn't realize that after I turned it in I wouldn't have it anymore.
Expect that february third. Seriously hit me up. I'm posting that thing. It was brilliance.

Honestly, I could have just given them a link here. This pretty accurately gets at how my mind works.

So guess what?
David's brain is a big empty auditorium.


That made my day. No joke. If I've referred to David in the past, or possibly "hilarious kid", this is who I'm referring to.
This video thing is good. Now you can know what my friends look like!

Love always,
Clara

No comments: