1.12.2009

My family is so weird

So I go downstairs for an apple.
And I walk toward the living room. I overhear my dad and my sister talking but I figure they're upstairs (my sister's room is right above the living room).
Then I enter the dark living room and realize the voices are coming from THE LIVING ROOM. and I hear my dad say "weird".
So I turn on the light and say "Speaking of weird, what are you guys doing?"
And my sister says "Talking about LSD"

To think I expected some kind of rational explanation. No such luck.
Of course, I had to join in and regale them with my extensive knowledge of LSD, heroin, eating disorders, and secret hatred of Virgos. I don't know how that one came up... but the conversation wandered.

Love always,
Clara

P.S. No offense if you're a Virgo. Really. It's nothing personal. I swear. It's just the stars. I wouldn't like you in person.
P.P.S. Oh but if I know you in person.... well, this is awkward.
P.P.P.S. I'm just digging a ditch for myself, aren't I? WHOEVER YOU ARE, I LIKE YOU. But if you are a Virgo, we probably aren't best friends. But I swear, I LIKE EVERYBODY.

No comments: