1.06.2009

Freshmen

I'm stalking freshmen on facebook, because they don't have dignity.
Which makes them inclined to say all the stupid things they say over video chat as opposed to wall post where all is righted with  carefully placed 'lol'
Can I please quote?
"My hair looks so messy right now. It kind of looks like I just had SEX. I didn't, so don't worry"
"Um, I'm having some personal issues. I mean, not with myself, with other people, but it's still pretty personal"
"Today my outfit was sub-par, but tomorrow will be exciting, so... be prepared"
"seriously I'm never going to eat a skittle again. that's not true."
"I really like your perfume. I kind of want to eat it"
"Please don't end our marriage. Please!"
"My mouth hurts really bad. I hate braces really badly" <-- HAHA YOU HAVE BRACES BECAUSE YOU'RE A FRESHMAN AND THEREFORE AN AWKWARD CHILD

Maybe I'm being a judgmental hypocrite. I should listen to myself talk more often, to get perspective.
But sometimes I just want to lay the smack down on SOMEONE.
Mr P. says sometimes you just have to go home and kick your dog. I would never kick Chili. 
But I can verbally abuse some freshmen behind their backs... Thats fine.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: