1.10.2009

I need to write this down...

... mostly so that I can stop telling random people about it (which is my method of remembering things).
I had a dream the other night. I was at this place in a HUGE room with dark wood walls, like a cabin. And I was with this girl, her name was like "Carilee" or "Candie" or something, and we were roommates? And subsequently we were best friends, although I was unsure of the whole thing.
So there was like, a carnival sort of in the big room, and a line for best friend ice cream or something. You had to stand in a really long line, and then you and your best friend signed your names and they gave you ice cream.
Candie, being a bad influence, decided we didn't have to stand in line, and no one would know.
So we did.
Then we were walking around with the ice cream and in the line I saw a number of sophomores including Tom and I think Phillip. So we started talking to them, kind of bragging about how we didn't have to stand in line for ice cream.
Then this fat authoritative woman asked whether we'd waited in line for our ice cream. We said yes. I had a camera in my bag. She wanted to see pictures of us in line. I didn't have any. WE WERE DISCOVERED.
Then she made us stand in line (and NOT get any ice cream).
That was my dream.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: