1.06.2009

Therefore, some Serfs are Phat...

...and other moments at school.

Hanna: *coughs*
Mr. H: Does someone need to use the restroom?
Hanna: ... coughing doesn't usually constitute... having to... what?

Drew was the only guy in our physics class today, and Mr. C had an announcement about a girls-in-science summer program. then...
Mr C: Now I will teach some physical properties that apply only to females. Drew, please leave.
Shivani: CAN WE DO THAT TO SAM SOMEDAY?

And later...
Mr C: I have a question for you
Hanna: Oh, I did too...
Mr C: Mine is a physics question
Hanna: ... mine was a weather question...
Mr C: Its raining.

And I don't remember who said this, but it's written down in my margin...
"Mr C, let's start a revolution"
We learned torque today. Which makes the above comment brilliant.

And this is what I did in Physics today... The numbers are how many minutes left in class

The funny thing is that I knew exactly what was going on the whole time. I just like doing things with my hands.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: