1.25.2009

Like, four dreams

So I was trying to convince someone from california to stay where I was for one more day. Involving camp. But it was also exam week, and my extra day had to do with my chem exam, and I wanted him to stay so that I could see him again.
And for some reason unknown to me, a person who has never been to my camp, but heard a lot about it, was there, and I kind of really wanted that person to see me with the other person.
And someone was trying to use alternating fruits to explain why it's just fine to leave camp, and how we were all just afraid of various things, but I jumped in with some blackberries  and blueberries and asserted that it was literally the best place on earth, so why leave?
And then I was hanging out with Blair Waldorf at the nice mall and we were having dinner with Chuck and his two really hot brothers. But she was pissed that they were there so we bailed. On our way out we walked through this place where they were playing Beatles music, and she told me we were going to go to a bar. I told her we were both driving.
Then later she realized that Chuck (who was now Edward Cullen) was going to propose to her because he had a thirteen-cent gold coin. So she was excited until Stewie (from family guy) took his American-Idol related angst out on her finger with some string and an x-acto knife. Nothing serious, but she had a paper cut where an engagement ring would go.
American Idol? It had something to do with a building with windows. People would talk to each other through these windows. I don't know.
Then, Dominique and I were starting a business in which we would put CDs into apples... because everyone would want to buy that! So I went and bought some apples I guess, but then my dad stole them. He wasn't my dad really though, he was the dad from that "curtis" comic strip.
Then my mom and I tried to drive to the beach. We wound up going through new york. And I guess when I got there I tried to set up a like, booking service, but realized I'd opened before I'd made any contacts. And I was in this little pink and yellow hut-tent like they have at the beach. And a woman was angry with me.
Then I partnered with an existing booking agency, and Chloe was there, and two emotional black men were going to have to fit themselves into a small space, but apparently they were good at it. We were still in that hut-tent thing.
And a man wanted us to walk to this place with 35 foot waves, when I really just wanted to get to wherever we were going. My mom was fine with it though... she has no diligence. 

I just woke up; therefore it's all fresh in my mind.
Weird weird weird dreams.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: