1.03.2009

OKAY.

Victoria's myspace escapades have inspired me.
No, I'm not going to become a crazy slut. Sorry. I know you were excited.
No, I've just realized that there ARE random people on the internet, and they ARE bored. And therefore, they have the time/interest to visit this blog.
Okay, maybe not the people that Vic is talking to. It's not that kind of blog.
But that's new year's resolution number 4. Increase the number of people who read this thing.
Maybe I'll start here.
I need a business card. Or a sticker. I've been talking about a sticker for months now. And it's a pretty freaking cool sticker too.
Maybe I need a point. Maybe people won't be inherently interestLinked in my life.
Well why not?
Because it's not that interesting unless you're living it?
I find that hard to believe. I find my life very interesting, yes, but I also find random other people's lives very interesting, even people I don't know. So... That's not it.

Whatever. I'm determined now. I have made no effort whatsoever, but I've got determination damnit, and I'll get what I want!

I cannot take myself seriously. My apologies.

Love always,
Clara

No comments: